The animaná team works to recover and document ancestral techniques such as the use of natural fibers and dyes, and also promotes them. It cooperates in getting access to international certifications and in the creation of social and economic networks that later have an impact on local development in Los Andes and Patagonia. At Animaná, products reflect a philosophy that is independent of fashion fads and mainstream trends. When purchasing this wool, it is important to know it comes from a safe source. The design of each product allows the raw materials to speak for themselves. Animaná believes in recovering the savoir-faire of their ancestral techniques, while keeping contemporary design aesthetics in mind. In order to seal its social commitment, animaná signed the UN Global Compact in 2011 and become a B corp certified in 2013.
Use and care:
- Water temperature should remain cool at a maximum of 86°F (30°C)
- Use only mild neutral soap
- Do not use chlorine bleach or any other detergent
- We do not recommend using a dryer.
- Always use steam heat when pressing. Use a cloth when top pressing.
THIS ITEM IS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT IF UNUSED AND IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION.